“Coffeenom” operates the website “coffeenom.com”, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Coffeenom website.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We at Coffeenom are a data controller of the information you provide us with.
- Coffeenom has performed a contract with you
- You have provided Coffeenom the permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Coffeenom’s legitimate interests
- Coffeenom needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed of what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at the specified address.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information you have already provided.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent at any given time.
Information Collection And Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may offer you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Postal address
The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you. The following outlines the information collection policy:
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will only collect personal information within the lawful bounds of individual and legal consent.
- We will collect and use the personal information with the sole objective of fulfilling purposes that are either specified by us or other compatible purposes unless we receive individual or legal consent for the use of said information for any other purposes.
- While the information is in our possession, we will implement security safeguards to prevent any and all kinds of attempts of theft, unauthorized access, copy, use, and modification of the information.
- We will not retain any kind of personal information collected once the purpose of the information is fulfilled.
- In case of customer concerns regarding the collection of personal information, we will always make relatable documents readily available that contain our privacy policies and information collection practices.
Security Of Information
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially, and lawfully acceptable means of safeguarding the provided information. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, thus we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How Do We Protect Your Information And Secure Information Transmissions?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email.
We may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Types Of Information Collected
Whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us which is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address
- The version of the browser you’re using
- Pages of our Service that you visit
- The time and date of your visit
- The time spent on a page/ pages you visit
- Other statistics
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on the hard drive of your computer.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information in order to improve our Service. You have the freedom to either accept or refuse these cookies upon knowing a cookie is being sent to your computer. Remember that if you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service, as they will not be fully operable without cookies, and we cannot be held responsible in such a case.
If you wish to learn more about managing cookies on your browser, please read through the Browser Cookies Guide for more helpful information.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, by mail, and by telephone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For further information see the email policies below.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Our Service users should know that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Usage Of Information Provided By You
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service, and making available other items and services to our customers and prospective customers.
will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
- We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties.
- We will not provide your personal information to any third-party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless strictly compelled to do so by law.
- We will use your e-mail address solely to provide timely information.
- We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable law.
CAN-SPAM Act Compliance
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following terms:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in a legally reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, in case one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests from the user/users as fast as possible.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions attached at the bottom of each email that you receive from us, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Links To Third-Party Websites
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Use Of Testimonials
In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
Testimonials that appear on this site are actually received via text, audio, or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real-life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way. They are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.
The testimonials displayed in any form on this site (text, audio, video, or other) are reproduced verbatim, except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some may have been shortened. In other words, not the whole message received by the testimonial writer is displayed when it seems too lengthy or not the whole statement seems relevant for the general public.
coffeenom.com is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted on https://www.coffeenom.com. coffeenom.com is not a forum for testimonials, however provides testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with one another. To protect against abuse, all testimonials appear after they have been reviewed by the management. We do not share the opinions, views, or commentary of any testimonials on https://www.coffeenom.com – the opinions are strictly the views of the source of the testimonial.
The testimonials are never intended to make claims that our products and/or services can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. Any such claims, implicit or explicit, in any shape or form, have not been clinically tested or evaluated.
Disclaimer And Limitation Of Liability
coffeenom.com makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the content contained on this website or any sites linked to this site.
All the materials on this site are provided ‘as is’ without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall its agents or associates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, injury or death) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials, even if has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old. When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we are bound by law to delete said information from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us with specifics, so that we are able to take the necessary actions.
In case of any kinds of inquiries, questions, or concerns you may have for us, feel free to contact us at the following addresses:
Owner & Data Controller
Email address: contact[@]coffeenom.com